THE FOLLOWING NOTICE DESCRIBES HOW YOUR MEDICAL INFORMAITON MAY BE USED AND DISCLOSED, AND HOW YOU CAN GET ACCESS TO THIS INFORMATION. PLEASE REVEIW THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY.
* Your confidential healthcare information may be released to other healthcare professionals within the organization for the purposes of providing you with quality healthcare.
* Your confidential healthcare information may be released to your insurance provider for the purpose of the organization receiving payment for providing you with needed healthcare services.
* Your confidential healthcare information may be released to public or law enforcement officials in the event of an investigation in which you are a victim of abuse, a crime of domestic violence.
* Your confidential healthcare information may be released to other healthcare providers in the event you need emergency care.
* Your confidential healthcare information may be released to a public health organization or federal organization in here event of a communicable disease or to report a defective device or untoward event to a biological product (food or medication).
* Your confidential healthcare information may not be released for any other purpose than that which is identified in this notice.
* Your confidential healthcare information may be released only after receiving written authorization from you. You may revoke your permission to release confidential healthcare information at any time.
* You may be contacted by the organization to remind you of any appointments, healthcare treatment options or tiger health services that may be of interest to you.
* You may be contacted by the organization for the purpose of raising funds to support he organization’s operations.
* You have the right to restrict the use of your confidential healthcare information. However, the organization may chose to refuse your restriction if it is in conflict of providing you with quality healthcare or in the event of an emergency.
* You have the right to receive confidential communication about your health status.
* Your have the right to review and photocopy any and all portions of your healthcare information.
* You have the right to make changes to your healthcare information.
* You have the right to know who has accessed your confidential healthcare information and for what purposes.
* You have the right to possess a copy of this Privacy Notice upon request. This copy can be in the form if an electronic transmission or on paper,
* The organization is required by law to protect the privacy of its patients. It will keep confidential any and all patient healthcare information and will provide patients with a list of duties or practices that protect confidential healthcare information.
* The organization will abide by the terms of this notice. The organization reserves the right to make changes to this notice and continue to maintain the confidentiality of all healthcare information. Patients will Recife a mailed copy of any changes to this notice within 60 days of making changes.
* You have the right to complain to the organization if you believe your rights to privacy have been violated. If you feel your privacy rights have been violated, please mail your complaint to the organization:
Millennium Medical Management
dba Deuk Spine Institute, Viera Orthopedics and Viera Health & Wellness
7955 Spyglass Hill Rd, Ste A
Melbourne, FL 32940
* For further information about this Privacy Notice, please contact:
Karen Martin, RN
* This notice is effective as of January 1, 2016