What insurances do you accept?
We are in-network with most major insurance carriers, including:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health First Medicare Classic
- United Health Care
- Workers’ Compensation
When you make your first appointment as a new patient, a representative will verify your benefits and let you know if it is a policy we work with.
We also work with many Workers’ Compensation cases.
Do you offer financing options?
At Deuk Spine Institute, we want to make relieving back and neck pain as easy as possible. For that reason, our practice helps patients explore a number of different financing options. With the right financing option, you can enjoy relief from pain when you need it.
Deuk Spine Institute carries two widely accepted and respected financing options for patients:
- Fixed Rate at 14.9%
- 5 year term
- No pre-payment penalties
- Allows co-signers
You are welcome to contact a Patient Advocate and they will assist you with the loan application process, or visit the Care Credit site for more information.
What outside financing options are available?
HELOC (Home Equity Line of Credit)
- Interest rate is based off Prime Rate; you can typically find rates 1-2% above Prime
- Loan can be paid off over the course of 20-30 years; payment is usually interest-only payment
- Interest paid on home loan can be tax deductible
- You should check with your local bank for HELOC opportunities
401(k), IRA, or any other retirement account
- In many cases our procedure is seen as a Medical Hardship, which can waive any extra penalties from withdrawal
- You will still be responsible for any taxes due from withdrawal of funds
- 401(k) – you will usually have the option of withdrawing funds or taking a loan against the account for medical reasons with no penalty
- Loan – the interest rate is usually about 1-2% above prime and the interest payments are being paid back into their own account (non-washed interest)
- Loans can be up to a 5 year term
- We accept any and all credit card providers (you can use multiple cards if needed)