Why choose a career with us?
At Millennium Medical Management home of Deuk Spine Institute, what we do every day makes a difference. One person at a time, we help people get Back in Motion™. We employ a comprehensive care approach and a world class team in providing for all our patients’ back and neck care needs, without having to go from specialist to specialist.
If you’re looking for a career, and not just another job, consider this:
- You will work in state-of-the-art facilities with exceptionally talented physicians, clinical and administrative staff and share a culture of patient first attitude.
- Our high energy, high growth environment offers you an opportunity to join a family of practitioners serving as the vanguard in the paradigm shift from traditional open back surgery to minimally invasive endoscopic and laser assisted technologies.
- Millennium Medical offers a competitive salary and a Yearly Employee Bonus program, along with group medical and dental plans to our full-time employees and their families, a generous paid time off program, along with paid holidays, jury duty, and bereavement leave.
- Millennium Medical Management, LLC does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices.
For more information about current opportunities or to submit your resume for consideration, please email [email protected]
- Nurse Manager/Director Of Nursing
- Registered Nurses
- Healthcare Recruiter/HR Assistant
- Senior Medical Billing Assistant
- Healthcare Marketing/Sales Representative
- SEO Specialist
- Medical Billing/Collection Specialist
- Medical Assistants
You can also click the link below for more details on our currently open positions and to start your application directly from Indeed.
Once you are ready to apply, you can click the following link to be taken to our application page.
Fellowships at Deuk Spine Institute
Deuk Spine Institute takes an active role in promoting physician Fellowships as a key to expanding knowledge of pioneering minimally invasive spine techniques and in internal growth of the Institute. Located in east central Florida, we offer the Fellow a world class learning experience and a thriving business model.
Click here to learn more about available Fellowships in Spinal Surgery and Interventional Pain Management.