Most spine surgeons treat tumors, infections and injuries. Fewer than 100 spine surgeons in the United States focus specifically on chronic back and neck pain. At Deuk Spine Institute, our team of neurosurgeons and physicians focus specifically on pain. Every single day, we treat patients who are physically and emotionally suffering from chronic back pain and chronic neck pain.
“It has always been my goal to help those in pain. To help relieve back and neck pain in ways that are as beneficial as possible for each patient, I focus on the big picture. This means avoiding aggressive procedures whenever possible, preserving or improving everyday functioning, making the recovery process as easy as possible, and providing treatment with little or no after effects.” – Dr. Deuk
Few patients know that disc pain can be surgically treated. We offer hope and relief to candidates of spine surgery. For those who don’t need laser spine surgery or spinal fusion surgery, we offer world-class interventional pain management.
Benefits of Deuk Spine Institute
- More doctors under one roof. Our practice is equipped to handle all spine and joint needs, including diagnostic images.
- A neurosurgeon. Dr. Deuk serves as CEO and Medical Director at Deuk Spine Institute and performs the revolutionary procedure that bears his name: Deuk Laser Disc Repair.
- Better laser spine surgery. We offer FDA-approved, patented surgical techniques available nowhere else in the world.
- Better spinal fusions. Our fusions are performed in an outpatient setting, minimizing recovery time and risk of complications.
- Safe pain relief. We empower patients to control pain without relying on dangerous prescription drugs.
But it’s about more than what we’re capable of. It’s about how we do it. Our patients are treated like family from the moment they walk in the door. Every patient works one on one with a Patient Navigator — a highly trained medical assistant who guides patients every step of the way. Surgical patients experience unprecedented one on one care with a personal nurse. And our doctors and surgeons take the time to talk you through every diagnostic and treatment procedure.
We want you to feel comfortable. We want you to ask questions. We want you to share your story. We want to free you from chronic pain.
That’s why we customize every treatment plan around your specific diagnosis and your specific goals.
Whether you want to be able to play with your grandchildren, you want to enjoy work without pain, or you want to keep competing in your favorite sport, our team is here to get you back in motion.