Should you get treatment?
Treatment for chronic back or neck pain doesn’t always mean surgery. At Deuk Spine Institute, we don’t push patients into unnecessary surgical procedures. Instead, we carefully diagnose the source of back pain, neck pain, arm and leg symptoms. To do that, we have to bring you into our office for a thorough exam. That’s where you come in.
Many people brush off back or neck pain. They try heat or ice at home. They decide to take it easy for a while. For some, the pain ends up being a fluke. For others, the ignored issue only gets worse. The pain gets worse.
Stop second-guessing your pain and let our caring team of physicians tell you exactly what’s going on with your back or neck.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Have I had back and leg pain for at least two months?
- Have I had neck and arm pain for at least two months?
- Have I tried physical therapy for at least two months but am still in pain?
- Do I have a recent back or neck injury?
- Does my pain consistently occur in the same place?
- Have I ever been treated for a spine condition?
- Does an MRI taken within the last six months show a bulging or herniated disc, stenosis, or an annular tear?
If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions, you may be a candidate for treatment.
We’re happy to review your MRI for free to help you understand the results and potential treatment options. Our staff is committed to providing the highest level of care. We want the best possible outcome for you. We want you to live your life with ease.
Nothing can replace the expertise of a physician.
It’s time to stop guessing and hoping that pain will go away. Let our board-certified physicians and surgeons tell you exactly why you’re in pain and how you can find relief.